Thursday 11 July 2013

Beauty Thursday - July Beauty Favourites

These are my beauty favorites for July
I've been using some of these products for years
But I keep coming back to them, so here they are.



Aveda Be Curly hair gel. 
I use this just after I've washed my hair and its still wet, ill put around about a 50cent piece amount all through my ends, then I scrunch dry my hair with my hair dryer.



My new rimmel london match perfection foundation, I like It to wear as a everyday foundation if i have not got much on because its not heavy its only light on.
(It is alittle oily, so i do have to put powder over top)



BYS Peach Sundae blush I love love love this colour Its so cute.

 
Rimmel London 100% waterproof mascara.
I bought this because of all the funerals I've been to lately, but I've been using everyday because I love the texter and the length It gives my lashes.



Toni & Guy Creative hairspray, smells good and lasts forever.




Schwarzkropt Taft Curl Mousse. I use this on day two after I've blow dried my hair, works great on dry hair.

so that's all my favorites for the month.

 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment