Thursday 25 September 2014

7 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Today I am 7 weeks pregnant, it feels that this pregnancy is going to take the longest 9 months ever.
I'm defently still swollen in my tummy so it looks like I'm about 6 months pregnant, my husband keeps telling me that my boobs have already grown haha, they are still a little bit sensitive but not as much as the start of the pregnancy.
 
I've been getting aches and pains in my tummy but I had that with my first pregnancy, Im off to meet my first obstetrician and midwife on Tuesday so hopefully I get to have a ultrasound and get to see or here the little peanut.
 
ok so update....
 
How Far Along: 7 weeks
 
Total weight gain: 87kgs
 
Height: the same haven't grown or shrunk
 
Maternity clothes: not needed yet
 
Stretch marks: no new ones but I have purchased bio oil as my skin was starting to become very itchy
 
Sleep: not the best
 
Best moment this week: our little guy using the toilet all day and not having a nappy on for a whole day.
 
Miss Anything: coffee
 
Movement: nope not yet
 
Food cravings: a custard and chocolate tart, I have been craving one all week haha
 
Queasy or sick: not at all, I never felt sick or had morning sickness with my first pregnancy which makes me a little sad haha I know that's weird but I feel like you are not pregnant unless you have morning sickness.
 
Gender: no to early to tell.
 
Labour symptoms: no
 
Belly Button in or out: in
 
Wedding ring on or off: on 
 
happy or moody: happy and moody haha
 
looking forward to: hospital appointment next Tuesday.
 
xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment