Sunday 22 February 2015

Mummy Momday - Top 4 Pregnancy Blogs

As soon as I found out I was pregnant with my first child I jumped straight online to find other mummy's of ladies who where pregnant and could answer all my questions I had and that I could follow there process so I could see if I was doing everything right or wrong.
 
Now with my second child I am still following those ladies pretty much everyday some have had another child and some and just loving being a mother for the first time, so I thought I would make a list of blogs of who has been a real help for me when it comes to pregnancy and just general parenting.
 
1. Anna Saccone, I first found Anna when I was looking for ideas on what to pack in my hospital bag, she was pregnant with Emilia, I think Ry is 3 months older then Emilia, and she also has Eduardo who is 10 months old and is adorable and cannot forget Jonathan her husband, they daily vlog there life's on YouTube as well as have 2 separate main channels plus Anna's blog, if you have been living under a rock and don't know who the SacconeJolys are then you defently have to check them out they are the cutest family I have every come across and one day I hope to meet. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2. Pregnant Chicken, this blog is hilarious and so on point if you are having a bad day or someone gives you the shits and says something about your kids then this is the place to go and have a read she tells it how it is, I love it.
 

 
3. Sprinkle Of Glitter or Louise has a happy friendly and cute blog space, she has a little girl Darcy (Baby Glitter) she blogs about everything from motherhood to beauty to just general life.
Louise is also a YouTube sensation.
 

 
4. Mom Blog Society is a community that has everything from pregnancy to baby in your arms, if your looking for a professional blog place to go then this is the place for you, you'll find everything your looking for. 
 
so I hope you have heard of these amazing ladies if not please go and check out and subscribe to there blogs.
 
xx 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment