Monday 22 April 2013

Mummy Mondays - What's In My Nappy Bag

My baby bag that my beautiful mummy bought for me, I totally love, because of the space and pockets.
 The bag is from Colette by Colette Hayman Style # : 520437

These are the products I have in my bag. ( ill picture below also )
Spare nappies
Socks
Bibs
Tshirt
Singlet
Pants
Onsie
Washer
Sudocream tube( nappy rash)
Curash nappy rash cream
Sudocream tub (not sure why I have so many nappy rash creams when we dont even have a rash )
Johnson's baby sorbolene cream
My lipglosses and lipsticks (yes I have alot)
Nivea lip care pearl & shine
Nivea lip care repair & protection
Napoleon perdis set lip gloss acapulco pink
Desinger brands fruit lips
Jac cosmetics aragon L27
Prestige jetstream astro JS-07
Satin Rosie
Boe beauty milk chocolate
Rimmel london lasting finish by kate 03
Comfy dots baby wipes
Some toys
A spoon

That's about it and I have my wallet and keys
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment