Thursday 19 June 2014

Beauty Thursday - Top Face And Body Beauty Products

For this Beauty Thursday I decided to let you guys know my top face and body drug store beauty products that I love to use on a daily bases.
 
 
 
First is the Natio range I received this pack for Christmas off my sister inlaw,
There's the Natio Gentle Skin Toner
Natio Gentle Foaming Facial cleanser
Natio Gently Protection Face Moisturiser
 
I've really been loving using the cleanser, toner & moisturiser (in that order) every morning and everynight that I don't get time to have a shower, it really leaves you skin clean and so smooth and soft, also smells like a fresh clean sent.  

 
Olay Moisturising lotion is my favourite moisturiser of all time I defently love this product when my face is feeling dry from to much make up or being in the sun to long its a really great product and its smells amazing I love the smell.

 
Garnier BB Cream I wasn't a fan of this product when I first bought it, I didn't think it had enough coverage, so its just been sitting in the back of my draw but a couple of weeks ago I rediscovered I had it and I tried it out and I'm addicted it I use it everyday, with a concealer and mascara and I'm good to go. It gives great coverage smells good and also looks natural on the skin.

 
I am obsessed with Quick fix facials mask, I put this on just before my shower probley twice a week and I just wash it off in the shower and my skin feels amazing afterword's.

 
this is my in shower facial scrub, I have know got my husband using it which has taken for ever but finally got there and we both love it, I love the feeling of it on your skin, and your skin feels so soft and clean afterwards.

 
My in shower body scrub I like to use and body washers that are exfoliating scrubs as I fake tan and I think there the only ones that really make you feel clean and fresh, so I love the smell of this coconut scrub by Palmolive its really buttery with the slightest exfoliating beads.

 
and last is my Dove Summer Glow I cannot live without this product I absolutely love the colour it leaves on my skin and it doesn't smell like fake tan it smells like soap its doesn't leave your skin looking like you have fake tan slapped all over your skin its like you have a nice summer glow haha.
 
xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment