Tuesday 3 June 2014

May Beauty Favorites


 May Favorites are mostly mothers day presents I got off my 2 boys (that I picked out )
 
 









 First is Revlon Photoready Bronzed & Chic 100, the colour is amazing you can have a more intense bronzed look or a more natural bronzed look and you only need to barely touch your brush in the palette because there is so much colour pay off.


 
Second, Covert By Sarah Jessica Parker perfume, I'm half way through this bottle I am in love with this smell, its quiet strong
 
 
 
 
I have been loving this, its Quick Fix Facials Meg Moisture Gel Mask dry and thirsty skin, its only a cheap product I think I paid around $3 / $5 for it but I've been putting it on just before I get in the shower the days I need to shave, by the time I'm finished shaving I wash it off in the shower and my face feels AMAZING!

 
I needed a new foundation as my other one was empty and I had heard and read great reviews about this product and I'm loving it also, its L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation N3 Pure Linen.

 
Batiste Dry Shampoo Floral & flirty blush
great stuff I use it everyday I would not recommend it your not blonde because it can be a little powdery but I cannot live without it.
 
 









Social Eyes Delight / Tease 2.0
I love the packaging the lashes come in, Karissa has done an amazing job.
they feel so soft and you can't even feel that your wearing them because the band is so thin.
I love them I defiantly be buying some more.
 
 
 
Most of these products have been bought from https://www.priceline.com.au/ & http://socialeyeslashes.com/
 
 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment