Monday 19 May 2014

Dinner Fridays - Teriyaki Stir Fry

I've really been getting into cooking again lately, I hate being in the kitchen for to long so I will cook mostly basic dinners, well I say basic but I mean I will use a stir in sauce rather than make it from scratch, but ill add my own ideas to the reciepe I never follow a reciepe other wise they just taste boring.
 
 
Last night a Teriyaki Chicken and Prawn Stir Fry with Asian Noodle
 

 
I Started with a heap of mixed vegetables (beans, carrot, baby corn, broccoli, onion) and a teaspoon of garlic and pepper. oh and 1 chicken breast.
 
 

 
Once the chicken and vegetables cooked I put in a good squirt of soy sauce and about a cup of prawns. 
 
 
 
 
then the sauce went in as well as the noodles and mixed all together and I totally forgot to take a photo of the finished product because I was just way to hungry so sorry about that.
 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment