Wednesday 9 July 2014

50 Facts Tag

1. 5' 9 inches, I was always the tall one at school but now I just feel like im an average size.
 
2. I have a size 10 foot :(
 
3. frangipani is my favourite flower
 
4. the beach and beach is my favourite holiday destination
 
5. I love any type of market, like fruit and veg market to just peoples junk haha
 
6. im obsessed with home and away (TV drama )
 
7. I love all 90's music
 
8. I bruise like a peace.
 
9. I don't drink alcohol.
 
10. my bedroom wall was covered in posters of Hanson as a child, now i cannot stand there music haha
 
11. im not a morning person unless I have a coffee straight up
 
12. I really want to go to Italy.
 
13. I have only been to 3 other country's
 
14. my very first job was at a pizzeria
 
15. I hate capsicum
 
16. I hate any insects or anything that fly's or moves
 
17. I have epilepsy
 
18. I pretty much live in tracksuit pant unless im leaving the house
 
19 I don't have a license
 
20 im a natural blonde
 
21 I've never broken a bone
 
22 I don't like clubbing
 
23 I don't drink soft drink
 
24 my parents are still together
 
25 I have 1 brother
 
26 I hate heights
 
27 I cant eat anything with preservatives
 
28 im obsessed with instagram
 
29 I love thunderstorms
 
30 I have my bully button pieced
 
31 I prefer Samsung over apple
 
32 I have been with my husband 10 and a half years
 
33 I love chocolate
 
34 I have an addiction to shopping online
 
35 I support gay rights 100%
 
36 I have anxiety
 
37 I have a 2 year old
 
38 I love cookies and cream ice cream
 
39 im really wanting a tattoo
 
40 I use baby wipes for everything
 
41 I have an addiction to scarfs in winter
 
42 I hate grocery shopping
 
43 I have been on a cruise and hated it
 
44 I have a fear of using public restrooms
 
45 I love taking photos
 
46 I live in thongs (flip flops)
 
47 I've been in to many planes to count
 
48 my favourite colours is teal
 
49 I love spring weather
 
50 I cant live without my dry shampoo
 
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment