Monday 28 July 2014

July Favorites

This month is such a crazy month for our family as its our little guys birthday as well as my birthday, so we have lots of family coming to visit, so it just becomes a blur month by the end of it because its so busy.
 
I haven't had alot of time to go shopping for my self this month, which is good in away because I have been able to use up alot of my old products, but with saying that of course I have still picked up a couple of products and im loving and plus it was my birthday so I got presents.
 
 
 
 

 
My purse I came across at Target, which im so in love with.
The colours are so pretty, and its great because my little guy can get food or spill drink on it and I can just easily wipe it off.
 


My new Sunnies are also from Target, they where really cheap, I defently cant have good sunnys with a 2 year old haha.
 

 
The Body Shop Perfume Oil in Vanilla, this stuff smells amazing
and it last all day, I carry this in my handbag that's why I have the small bottle.

 
Katy Perry Lashes - Darling. I used these for my birthday night an they looked really pretty.
I picked these up at Woolworths for like $3 reduced so total bargain.
 
 

 
My beautiful Fossil watch, I wear this everyday I love it to pieces. I got this for my birthday from my husband.



NYX eyebrow cake powder - blonde
I have always used eyebrow pencils but I have heard these are suppose to be great so I've been try this out and its amazing I think I've been converted.
 

 
Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hair Repair Daily Oil Elixir Suppleness & Shine
I have been using this every time I blow dry my hair, I have been putting a little bit through the ends before I start to blow dry then once I've finished drying I put a little bit more and its left so soft its amazing.

 
I got these at NOVO shoes and they are the comfiest shoes and there so pretty they look with skirts or just jeans there a really great easy shoe to wear.
 
 
so that's all my favorites for this month would love to know yours, please leave me a comment on your favorite or if you have tried any of my favorites and if you like them or not....
 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment