Friday 19 September 2014

6 Weeks Pregnancy Update

I'm 6 weeks pregnant today, my weeks start on a Friday which is kind of cool.
I've had no real symptoms this week only some slight cramping on the left side of my lower abdomen.
I've found this week that ive had no appetite and have not even been hungry so ive been kind of forcing myself to eat. ive also had just today is serve heartburn I have not taken anything for it I think ill see how I go in the morning but as I sit here at 8pm trying to breath through it I hope I can sleep tonight.
 
How Far Along: 6 weeks
 
Total Weight Gain: still 87kg
 
Height: 175cm
 
Maternity Clothes: not yet, still bloated though
 
Stretchmark's: no new ones as of yet, but purchased Bio Oil today so ill see if that does anything.
 
Sleep: I have been sleeping alot better than last week
 
Best Moment this week: getting excepted to the hospital we wanted
 
Miss Anything: deli meat, I usually eat it everyday for lunch
 
Movement: not yet
 
Food cravings: Nothing
 
Queasy or sick: no not yet
 
Gender: not yet
 
Labour Signs: I hope not, to early
 
Symptoms: just abit of cramping and heartburn
 
belly button in or out: in
 
wedding ring on or off: on
 
happy or moody: very moody but I can feel myself getting happy again.
 
looking forward to: our holiday at the start of November
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment