Thursday 6 November 2014

13 Weeks Pregnancy Update

First trimester is over! yay
 
I am 13 weeks today the speed of this pregnancy seems to be slowing up abit or I think its just because im excited for Christmas and that just seems so long away and it doesn't seem to be getting any closer.
 
This week I have not had many symptoms, I still feel the occasional nausea and my appetite comes and goes. I had alot of lower abdomen pain but I defently remember having that with my first pregnancy so I'm not to worried about that.
 
How Far Along? 13 Weeks today
 
Total Weight Gain? 86kg hasn't changed
 
Maternity Clothes? no new ones this week
 
Stretch Marks? No
 
Sleep? not enough. because of a two year old that doesn't like sleep.
 
Best moment this week? ultra sound
 
Miss Anything? Missing family this week
 
Movement? can feel little kicks
 
Food Cravings? No I didn't have them with first pregnancy
 
Queasy or Sick? still a little queasy but getting better
 
Gender? No don't no
 
Labour signs? no way
 
symptoms? tiredness, queasy, appetite, cranky.
 
bellybutton in or out? In
 
Wedding rings on or off? on
 
happy or moody? moody
 
looking forward to? my holiday I a weeks times.
 
 
(not the best photo, I know but it was really windy)
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment