Saturday 1 November 2014

October Monthly Favourites

October Monthly Favourites, Again I haven't really bought many products this month as I have just been sitting around at home not feeling the best because im in my first trimester of pregnancy, but I still did manage to find some new products ive been loving and these are those. 
 
 
 
 
So first is I got a new phone, im totally in love with and this is the new case I go off of eBay I think it cost around $9. so in love with it
 
 
Next I was doing my groceries at Aldi its like a supermarket store and they have just bought out there own makeup brand so I thought I would try the primer because I was needing a new one anyway and I think it was around $4, it also has spf 15 which is a bonus as its coming in summer here in Australia. oh and it does work really well my makeup looks flawless over top and it really fills in my pores.
 
Lacura beauty face primer 3 in 1

 
Garnier Fructis Pure Volume Dry Shampoo, at first I was not a real fan but ive come to love this and the smell and it doesn't come of powdery.

 
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, I have been using this all month and ive noticed a real change.

 
Gold Necklace I cannot remember where I bought this from Sorry but ive been wearing this nilly everyday this month I love it.


 

 I got this hat from Kmart which I love and so does my son he wanted to model it for me haha
 

 
Essence water proof mascara I got this because im going to the Gold Coast in 2 weeks which is all about swimming and beaches so I wanted a mascara that would stay on.

 
xx
 
have you guys tried any of these let me know in the comments!!


No comments:

Post a Comment