Wednesday 27 November 2013

Beauty Thursday - November Beauty Favourites

I know I'm early but, I'm excited to start putting up the Christmas deco's this year because our little guy is 17 months and is starting to realise what things are now so this Christmas will be exciting not just for us.
Ok so first is hair it my Pantene Pro V nature Fusion root lift mist I use this after I've dryed my hair I spray all over my ends then blow dry off and it gives great lift. Also smells great too!
Next is L'Oréal Paris Dermo Expertise revitalift rejuvenating cleansing self-heating cleansing cream I use this every night I makes my skin feel AMAZING and its so relaxing just before bed because it really heats your face up and gets rid of and dirt in your pores. Absolutely love this product!
DB designer brands pre-foundation moisturising primer it works well for a cheap primer I think I picked it up for $2.50 ha ha
W7 liquid eyeliner  its a great cheap eyeliner nothing special but it lasts all day.
Garnier skin natural BB cream love love love this I can use this on its own with some concealer and run out the door and I'm done love it.
BYS blusher in peach sundae I think I've mentioned those before but I've started using this as a highlighter and it looks amazing!
I had to mention my deodorant, Rexona long lasting protection in sexy fragrance collection I love these they last all day all night and smell great.
And last is my perfume, My Glow Jennifer Lopez. Love this smell. Its kinda a manly but girly smell if that makes any sense ha ha
Ok well that's all. I'll have toddler favorites up next.
 
xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment