Sunday 27 April 2014

Still Here... Haven't Left

Hi Guys,
I'm still here, I know its been a really long time since my last post,
my computer died just before Christmas and then we went on holidays, then time just gets away.
 
So know I have a new computer and I'll be back to regular posts again... yay!
 
 
In the time I've been away from my blog, we have been on 3 holidays well twice to see family, first was over Christmas and the second was for my brothers engagement party.
 
This was there beautiful cake ( How nice yeah? )
 
For our last holiday we went for a beach holiday over Easter, which was so relaxing and great to get away.
our resort was totally decked out for little kids, so our little guy had the best time ever.
 


 
Thanks for sticking with me while I've been away for awhile
I'll have a new post up again tomorrow.
 
 
xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment