Thursday 1 May 2014

April Beauty Favourites

I have a lot of fav's this month as I've been on holidays and have found some bargains along my way,
There also some Christmas presents that i have been using everyday and can't live without.
 
 
 
1. Jennifer Lopez Live Lux, Smells So pretty and fresh and last mostly all day.
 

 
2. I absolutely love this palette, cannot live without out, I use it on a daily bases.
( Revlon Photoready 003 Neutral )
Blush, bronzer and highlighter palette.

 
Already hit pan (sad face) there beautiful natural colours
i even use as eye shadow when I'm wanting a natural look
 

 
3. So i got on the craze of the Velourlips, Love the colour and how long it last, there both great.
 But i just don't like the feel of it on its own.
( Australis Velourlips Matt Lip Cream - Pa-Ree )
 
4. So I've been pairing the Velourlips with Revlon ColourStay which is more of a glossy type look.
With both of those, they can stay on all day.
( Revlon Colourstay Ultimate Suede 025 Socialite )


 
5. Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, i use this on my t-zone, like around my nose, on my nose, on my chin, i gives of really good coverage.
i also use this on my lazy days when ill just use a tinted moisturiser and use this under my eyes to conceal.
( Rimmel London Wake Me Up anti-fatigue effect + radiant glow Concealer correcteur)
 
6. Maybelline Super Stay Correcteur, I have been using this under my eyes for brightness because its light in shade and it stays all day and doesn't crease.
( Maybelline London Super Stay 24 Correcteur - ivory )

 
7.Australis mascara, i have been loving the length i get from this mascara, its amazing.
Brush is thin and long so you can get right into the roots of your lashes to make them extra long.
( Australis Lash Lenght Extension Mascara - 1211 Black )
 
8. Australis liquid liner, the brush is really easy to move and precise when you apply.
It also last so long if i forget to was my makeup of at night the eyeliner will look perfect the next morning.
( Australis Liquid Eyeliner 83104 Black )
 

 
9. Cocoa Butter Facial Scrub is amazing i use this in the shower mostly every night. It leaves my skin so soft and so clean i love this product, i don't think i could live without it!
( Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub )
 
Well that's all my Favourites For the Month, I'll have My Toddler favourites up soon so please check that out.
 
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment