Sunday 7 September 2014

August Beauty Favourites

August Beauty Favourites
 
This month I haven't bought many new products its mostly just products I use on a daily bases that I've changed up this month and im enjoying.
 
 
First is this Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo I have been using this for about 4 months now and I love how soft and smooth and health my hair feels after using this shampoo I am In love with this shampoo and for a drug store shampoo its amazing.
 
( Husband loves as well, so that's a bonus. )
 
 
Maybellene Superstay Better Skin in 005 light beige, I bought this about 3 weeks ago and have been using mostly everyday since, I love the coverage and the feel of this foundation, it leaves a matt finish, I wouldn't say it lasts all day, by the end of the day I can see it gone from around my nose and its patchy on my fore head but other than that it is a really pretty finish.

 
Essence Lipstick in 07 natural beauty, this lipstick is a really pretty nude pinky coloured lipstick, I wear this with my nude lip liner and it gives a really pretty colour. The lipstick can defently last a good 5 hours without a touch up and it feels smooth not like a matt lipstick.


 
I received this gold bangle from my husband because this Friday is our 5 year wedding anniversary.
And yes I got to have it early, he couldn't wait to give it to me, and I totally love it.

 
Essence Lipliner 11 in the nude. I have to say I've never been into lipliners so I went out this month and bought my very first lipliner and im totally in love. I will be going to get more colours haha

 
 Palmolive Naturals Invigorating body wash, smells and leaves your skin so feeling so soft and clean, and while its winter here where I live I don't use fake tan or exfoliating body washes in winter so this is a great alternative. 

 
Last is my Japanese Cherry Blossom body spray from The Body Shop, it smells amazing and lasts all day, I also received this for my anniversary, and yes I picked it out haha.

 
Well I hope you liked my Favourites for this month, comment below if you have tried any of these products and what you think of them I would love to know.
 
xx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment