Thursday 2 October 2014

Beauty Thursday - Beauty Scenario Tag

1. You have to get rid of all of your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drug store, which do you choose?
Well that's pretty easy as I only own drugstore foundations, so it would probley be my L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique
 
 
2. You go for a job interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth do you approach the subject or ignore it?
mmmm.... I think I would tell her, but put me in that situation and Im not sure what I would do I can see my self saying something but who knows.
 
 
 
3.Your not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
defently my Face Of Australia Lip Quench in Malibu Barbie

 
4. You go back in time to your teenage years, how do you do your hair and makeup differently?
oh wow, well I was all about Netball and sport in school I wasn't really into makeup and I think my hair mostly just went up into a pony tail everyday, makeup wasn't really a trend back when I was at school, I do remember I had a blue and a purple mascara which I thought where so cool and I wore those alot.
 
5.You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder pixie lot cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut, do you A. smile and say thank you and leave call your mum hysterical. B, Cry in the chair and things get orchard or C. complain to the manager and demand a refund.  
I would probley do none of those, you can always work with a bad haircut or a hair cut you where not after, but if its really bad that you cant walk out of the place I would say something but if its not what I asked for but it still looks ok and you can work with it than ill just leave.
 
6.A friend surprises you with a weekend city brake, which do it all palette do you pack in your bag? Revlon Photoready 003 Neutral, I love this palette because you can use it for bronzer, blush and highlighter and also you can make it your eyeshadow palette if you have no time and just want a neutral look.
 
 
7. Your house is being robbed don't worry every one is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided, what's the product you really hope is safe?
as my beauty stash is very small and mostly drugstore products, and mostly all empty haha it would probley be a good thing if it got raided so I had an excuses to go and purchase new products.
 
8.Your friend borrowed your makeup and returns it in awful condition do you A. just pretend you haven't noticed B. ask the to repurchase it or C. secretly do something to there's?
I would never do C. I think I would probley ask them to repurchase it.
 
And that's all the questions I hope you enjoyed I tag you to do this so comment your reply's below and if you have a blog fill the answers out and leave your blog in the comments so I can check those out.
 
 
xx
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment