Thursday 2 October 2014

8 Week Pregnancy Update

Im 2 months pregnant today, it defently seems to be going quick, but then some days it feels that its going to be a long 9 months. I have been very nauseas this week the last 2 days I thought I was going to be sick so I would run to the toilet and nothing would happen.
 
ive also got really dry skin and hair and ive also been finding that ive been needing to go to the toilet alot more now and during the night.
 
ive also been getting alot of period like pain but I remember getting that with my first pregnancy.
 
I still have no appetite and no cravings yet.
 
How Far Along: 8 weeks
 
Total Weight Gain: still 87kgs
 
Height: the same I cant see me growing or shrinking
 
Maternity clothes: not yet
 
Stretch Marks: no new ones
 
Sleep: back to normal
 
Best Moment Of the Week: our little guy singing and dancing
 
miss anything: nothing new this week
 
movement: can feel fluttering movements
 
cravings: nothing
 
Queasy or sick: this week I have felt very queasy.
 
Gender: not yet
 
labour symptoms: nope
 
belly button in or out: in
 
Wedding rings on or off: on
 
Happy or moody: both
 
looking forward to: meeting with the doctor on Tuesday.
 
We met our midwife on Tuesday for the first time, she asked us all the usual questions about family history or history all those questions she wanted to know and now I have an obstetrician appointment this coming Tuesday so hopefully we get to here the little peanuts heartbeat or get some agnoligment that there is a baby there.
 
xx
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment