Thursday 9 October 2014

9 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Wow one more week and ill be on double figer weeks and then 3 more weeks ive finished my first trimest, wow it is going quick but at the same time its going slow.
 
I have been SO SO tired all day everyday this week and its so hard when you have a little 2 year old that doesn't nap anymore so you cant sleep during the day because he needs full attention, so that's kind of sucked.
 
I've also had no energy and just been completely out of breath and felt quiet queasy and no appetite at all and its like I feel full all the time.
 
My tummy feels really tight and uncomfortable and really swollen.
 
ok enough about me winging. We had our first appointment with or obstetrian this week, we got to see the little heart beat and kind of a outline of the baby's head but because its so early and it was only a little machine it doesn't show up well but it was still amazing.
He was happy with the way everything was progressing so that was good.
I don't have another appointment for a couple of weeks.
 
Update
 
How far along? 9 weeks today
 
Total weight gain? 86kg (I have seem to lost a kg)
 
height? the same
 
maternity clothes? I did buy a white maternity singlet from target but its way to big.
 
Stretch marks? no new ones.....yet!
 
Sleep? so tired all the time and not sleeping very well at night
 
Best moment this week? Seeing the heart beat
 
Miss Anything? the taste for coffee, at the moment I cant stand the taste.
 
Movement? can still feel slight kicks at night
 
food cravings? not really
 
Queasy or sick? defently Queasy
 
Gender? to early to tell. but husband told me last night he doesn't want to find out :(
but ill win that one.
 
labour signs? no way
 
Symptoms? just queasy and tired mostly
 
Belly button in or out? In
 
wedding ring on or off? on
 
happy or moody? both
 
looking forward to? the weekend to start tomorrow.
 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment