Thursday 16 October 2014

10 Week Pregnancy Update

10 Weeks, Double figgers yay. only 3 more weeks and I'm out of the 1st trimester onto the 2nd.
No new symptoms this week, my boobs have stopped feeling so sore which is alot nicer and comfortable. I have been feeling a little bit nauseas but not to much.
Still have no appetite at all, and still extremely tired all day.
 
 
How far along? 10 weeks
 
Total Weight Gain 86kg have not put any on or lost any
 
height? the same
 
Maternity clothes? I have bought two maternity belt bands. I do a post when I receive those in the mail.
 
Stretch marks? no new marks, but have been piling bio oil on them twice a day
 
sleep? always sleepy
 
Best moment this week? ordering my new mobile phone because my other one has died
 
Miss Anything? being able to enjoy food
 
movement? yes I have been able to feel the little peanut move or kick or roll
 
food cravings? no
 
Queasy or sick? queasy
 
Gender? I have my Nuchal translucent scan in three weeks so I might find out then
 
labour signs? no
 
symptoms? just nausea and tired
 
Belly button in or out? in
 
wedding rings off or on? on
 
happy or moody? both getting happier
 
looking forward to? the weekend 
 
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment