Tuesday 11 November 2014

14 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Im writing this early this week because we are off on holidays tomorrow and I wasn't sure if I would have time to write this, so I didn't think you guys would mind.
I have felt great this week, I haven't felt "pregnant" all week no nausea no feeling queasy I have my appetite back but I cant eat that much only little bits here and there which is really strange to me.
my little toddler has decided he wants to wake up between 3am and 4am every morning so I have been getting up to him and starting my day which totally sucks but ill do a separate blog on that because its coming to a point where Im out of ideas.
 
I have been feeling some strong little kicks this week, I know its only early but I know with your second you can feel it much earlier. I have still been getting lower abdomen pain when getting up or down.
 
im also having to use the bathroom 1 to 2 times a night during the night which drives me crazy.
 
that's about all I have to update with.....
 
How Far Along? 14 Weeks today
 
Total Weight Gain? 86kg hasn't changed
 
Maternity Clothes? nope, hoping to buy some this coming week while I'm on holidays
 
Stretch Marks? 1 that's really red but its coming over a preexisting one from my first pregnancy.
 
Sleep? my 2 year old has been waking between 3am / 4am every morning not sure why so no not much sleep here.
 
Best moment this week? packing for our holiday.
 
Miss Anything? sleep
 
Movement? I have been feeling kicks this week
 
Food Cravings? No I didn't have them with first pregnancy
 
Queasy or Sick? queasiness has gone which is good
 
Gender? No don't no
 
Labour signs? no way
 
symptoms? tiredness, appetite, cranky.
 
bellybutton in or out? In
 
Wedding rings on or off? on
 
happy or moody? moody
 
looking forward to? holidays and shopping.
 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment