Thursday 18 December 2014

19 Weeks Pregnancy Update

One more week and i'm half way there, it seems to have gone so quick.
 
I have felt really good this week no sickness no pain just baby kicking.
 
I had my 18/20 week ultra sound yesterday the doctor was happy, baby is measuring at the right size for the weeks its at. And yes we did find out what we are having but im going to say yet, you'll have to wait alittle longer hehe. 
 
 
4D scan, its nose, eyes, and mouth 
 

 
and that's the same, its eyes, mouths, nose.
 
 
We are off on holidays tomorrow to my parents house for a week I haven't seen them in a while so im alittle excited. they live about a 4 hour plane flight away so its going to be fun with out little guy that's only 2 and doesn't like to sit for more than 2 seconds before he's bored, so its going to be interesting.
 
 
How Far Along? 18 Weeks today
 
Total Weight Gain? 88kg ive put on 2kg in 1 week haha wow
 
Maternity Clothes? No new ones this week but I did buy a loose fitting dress on the weekend
 
Stretch Marks? I've been getting alot of red circles on my tummy and have noticed my previse marks are getting darker :(
 
Sleep? tired all the time sleeping when ever I can
 
Best moment this week? seeing baby and learning sex
 
Miss Anything? coffee and coke
 
Movement? kicks and movement getting alot stronger
 
Food Cravings? No I didn't have them with first pregnancy
 
Queasy or Sick? no been a good week
 
Gender? Yes
 
Labour signs? no way
 
symptoms? tiredness, kicks from baby, tummy bump,
 
bellybutton in or out? In
 
Wedding rings on or off? on
 
happy or moody? moody
 
looking forward to? seeing family tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment