Friday 26 December 2014

20 Weeks Pregnancy Update

HALF WAY!! YAY

so we finally made the half way make, I can't wait to get home and start decorating our nursery,  I have so many plans that I'm to excited ha ha. 

We are off home tomorrow which I'm kinda happy about, ill be sad but I also cant wait to get home, I love my parents but they just have a different lifestyle to me and that's hard sometimes.

So anyway Merry Christmas how was your Christmas? Ours was quiet we just sat in a pool most of the day and didn't do much else.
boxing day was all about cricket mmm not for me. (Boring)

I have been feeling really well this week no bad symptoms,  lots of movement. Finding I'm using the bathroom alot more now.

everyone is telling me I have popped out more this week so that's pretty cool. 
Also in the morning after I wake up I can feel baby's head pocking out just above my bladder so thats cool.
Off to see the Midwife on Monday so ill up d'sate you then.

How Far Along? 20 Weeks plus 1 day

 

Total Weight Gain? 88kg

 

Maternity Clothes? I have bought a new dress and singlet. Ill update when I get home on what I bought.

 

Stretch Marks? No new ones

 

Sleep? Slèeping 8hours every night

 

Best moment this week? ....

 

Miss Anything? Jasper our puppy

 

Movement? kicks and movement getting alot stronger

 

Food Cravings? No I didn't have them with first pregnancy

 

Queasy or Sick? no been a good week

 

Gender? Boy

 

Labour signs? no way

 

symptoms? tiredness, kicks from baby, tummy bump,

 

bellybutton in or out? In

 

Wedding rings on or off? on

 

happy or moody? moody

 

looking forward to? Going home and seeing jasper tomorrow. 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment