Saturday 3 January 2015

21 Weeks Pregnancy Update

oday it's Saturday night, I'm sitting here in nice peace and quiet as I've just put my little 2 year old to bed and my husband is cooking our dinner, so I have the couch to my self as well as the tv. I know that sounds really selfish but if your a parents reading this you know what I mean.

So I'm 21 weeks pregnant and 1 day today, I have been have crazy back pains and abdomen pain all this week, I do remember having it with my first pregnancy so I'm not to concerned but I will menchan next time I'm at the hospital.

there has been no other real symptoms this week oh I have noticed my hair was really dry, I bought a conditioning treatment and that has helped a lot.
( Pantene Pro-v Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner)
 

Oh yes Happy New Year to you I hope your night was a fun and safe one. I think I was asleep by 9pm ha ha (parent life.)

We have started setting up our nursery we are slowly getting there. We still have to paint the rocking chair and buy a rug and the bedding  and lots more decorations.




How Far Along? 21 Weeks plus 1 day





Total Weight Gain? 88kg same as last week





Maternity Clothes? I have made an order with ASOS just waiting for it to arrive then ill do a maternity clothes blog





Stretch Marks? No new ones





Sleep? Slèeping 8hours every night but still tired all day





Best moment this week? Setting up nursery





Miss Anything? 





Movement? kicks and movement getting alot stronger





Food Cravings? No I didn't have them with first pregnancy





Queasy or Sick? no been a good week





Gender? Boy





Labour signs? no way





symptoms? tiredness, kicks from baby, tummy bump,





bellybutton in or out? In





Wedding rings on or off? on





happy or moody? moody





looking forward to? Going to sleep tonight ha ha

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment