Thursday 22 January 2015

24 Weeks Pregnancy Update

This week hasn't been fun at all, I'm writing this while sitting in bed eating chicken soup because I have a throat and ear infection. Yay!! Not. It totally sucks my pore husband has been given two days off work because I cannot move my head and there is no way I'm looking after a 2 year old haha. But mostly because I have been put on antibiotics and because I'm pregnant and also have epilepsy the doctor is concerned that being pregnant I loose most of my epileptic medication from the pregnancy and then if I mix antibiotics into it, I could end up having seizures. So I need to be very careful as well as watching our little man can become dangerous if I become ill. 

But ill be good, ill feel better soon.

So other than feeling sick I have been feeling pretty well the baby's heart beat is at 140 and my uterus is at the right spot for 24 weeks so that's all good.

Baby has been very active. I have been so hungry all the time and I'm also so thirsty all the time which I find strange for some reason.

My hair I have noticed is always so oily even if I pile dry shampoo into it, it still feels and looks oily.
I think I'm going to have to start putting baby powder in before bed every night, don't worry I am still washing my hair everyday sometimes twice so its not dirty it must be just a hormone thing.

It's Australia Day long weekend this weekend so we might go to the beach depending on how I'm feeling. 

I think that's really all I have to update. 
How Far Along? 24 weeks

Total Weight Gain? 90kg

Maternity Clothes? no new ones this week

Stretch Marks? No new ones.

Sleep? been sleeping well this week.

Best moment this week? hearing baby's heart beat

Miss Anything? winter

Movement? yes so much

Food Cravings? No I didn't have them with first pregnancy

Queasy or Sick? no been a good week

Gender? a baby boy!!

Labour signs? no way

symptoms? tiredness, kicks from baby, tummy bump,

bellybutton in or out? In, but its about to pop

Wedding rings on or off? on

happy or moody? moody

looking forward to? seeing my cousin on the weekend.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment