Thursday 15 January 2015

23 Weeks Pregnancy Update

I feel this week that the pregnancy has become really slow and its not going quick anymore, before it was like oh wow its 15 weeks or 21 weeks now its just like its still only 23 weeks still soooo long to go.
 
But I've been feeling really good this week and we have been doing more set up in the nursery so that's been exciting its slowly coming together, I will defently post photos once i'm happy with the finished result.
 
the little guy is really active this time I don't think I remember my first baby being this active this early on, I can feel him on the outside of my tummy and you can see him kicking away as well as my husband can too, so that's exciting for him.
 
I have two appointments next week at the hospital one with a midwife for the first time and the other I have a 24 week ultra sound.
 
How Far Along? 23 weeks
 
Total Weight Gain? 89kg
 
Maternity Clothes? no new ones this week
 
Stretch Marks? No new ones, but I have loads of acne over my tummy which is gross, so that's defently hormonal.

Sleep? baby has been kicking alot mostly all night so im finding im awake alot
 
Best moment this week? getting my hair done.
 
Miss Anything? winter
 
Movement? yes so much
 
Food Cravings? No I didn't have them with first pregnancy
 
Queasy or Sick? no been a good week
 
Gender? Boy and we have picked his name and we love it.
 
Labour signs? no way
 
symptoms? tiredness, kicks from baby, tummy bump,
 
bellybutton in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on
happy or moody? moody
looking forward to? spending the weekend with family

xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment