Thursday 29 January 2015

25 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Wow 15 weeks to go, not long now.
I had a obstetrician appointment on Tuesday as well as a ultra sound on Thursday,
Obstetrician appointment went well our little boys hard beat is perfect and my blood pressure is perfect so he was happy with everything and I really had nothing to tell or ask him so it was a pretty quick appointment.
 
 
I had a 25 week scan, they want to really monitor this baby this time where first pregnancy I only had 12 week scan and 20 week scan and that was it now this pregnancy I have had 12 weeks, 20 weeks, 25 weeks and I have I a 30 week scan also they keep telling me that there is noting wrong they just like to be extra carful and as the baby grows it could come up with something so they just like to measure everything just to be safe then sorry.
 
TMI but ive had a really swollen vagina this week (I did say tmi)
its been so uncomfortable and annoying but I read and heard that its very common in pregnancy, so I wasn't to concerned.
 
I'm not fitting into any of my pants anymore I think im going to have to buy a pair of maternity jeans.
 
I also have this feeling that this little boy is going to come early, not sure why but I have had this feeling all along around the 35/38 week mark so I have this feeling that I should be getting everything ready asap, like packing my baby bag and hospital bag but is it to soon? I think I might wait till I hit 30 weeks what do you think?
 
 
How Far Along? 25 weeks
 
Total Weight Gain? 92kg
 
Maternity Clothes? I bought a black maternity band to go over my jeans
 
Stretch Marks? ive noticed my old ones getting my defined in colour :(

Sleep? Ry has been sick this week so he has not been sleeping
 
Best moment this week? seeing our little boy on ultrasound
 
Miss Anything? winter
 
Movement? yes so much
 
Food Cravings? No I didn't have them with first pregnancy
 
Queasy or Sick? no been a good week
 
Gender? Boy and we have picked his name and we love it.
 
Labour signs? no way, ive had some Braxton hicks this week
 
symptoms? tiredness, kicks from baby, tummy bump,
 
bellybutton in or out? In, about to pop
 
Wedding rings on or off? on
 
happy or moody? moody
 
looking forward to? picking up my son this afternoon from school

xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment