Thursday 29 January 2015

January Monthly Favourites

January Favourites.
I missed last months Favourites as its Christmas and new years, its just a crazy month.
 
 
 
 
So first off is my new Maybelline super stay 24 hour colour in Endless Ruby and it literally lasts 24 hours its crazy. its great if you want a lipstick to last all day and night and not have to worry about touch ups.
 
 

 
Invite vitamin E oil, I have been using this for stretch marks, my local chemist told me that its the best stuff for stretch marks so ive been applying everyday and it doesn't leave a sticky or oily substance it dry's into skin really quickly.
 

 
My new hat from Myers, i'm totally in love with the colour and it fits perfect.

 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Flex mascara in Black, I was after a new one and Rimmel was having a 50% off sale so it worked out to be $4 so that was pretty good.

 
Maybellene Colour Show Nail Polish, I am loving the colour I have this on my finger nails at the moment and its been on there about 2 weeks now and it still looks perfect, considering I have a 2 year old and my hands are always busy this nail polish is the best ive had so far.

 
Blush perfume, it came in a pack of 4 different type of smells. (I received for Christmas) but I've been really loving this smell and it seems to last alot longer then some of my other perfumes.

 
Australis AC ON TOUR contouring and highlighting kit at first I didn't really like it I thought the bronzers where way to dark for me but ive been mixing them together and have been loving them, the highlight colour is my favourite its so pretty.

 
Avene Thermal spring water, its been so humid and hot here lately so this has been perfect when ive been so hot I just cant escape the heat.

 
My little guy wanted to model the hat so I had to ad these photos I thought where super cute.

 
 
let me know if you have tried any of the Favourites and if you like or dislike any.
 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment