Sunday 1 September 2013

Beauty Thursday - August Beauty Favourites

These are my beauty favorites for this month, I've bought them all this month and are totally loving them.



I got this while I was on holidays last week, it's my new travel makeup bag by Forever New, I think its so cute I love it :) It fits so much in even tho it looks small its a perfect size for a weekend away or just a short holiday where you dont need too much makeup.



Revlon Colourstay 24hrs foundation (240 medium beige)
Ive been needing a new one for awhile now But was deciding on Revlon and Channel but after watching my favourite youtubers they all recommended Revlon Colourstay. 
Now Im totally obsessed with it i cant get it off my face haha.
My husband told me i took more mature (not sure if thats a good thing or what haha)



New make up brush to apply my foundation
Its so soft I love It



Dove gentle exfoliating nourishing body wash with exfoliating beads
Smells so nice, If you know dove products they leave a real soapy And clean smell over your body, and when self tanning you dont get any Imperfections on your skin.


Im in love with this nail colour this month (i know i keep saying im in love with all these products) but the colour is really pretty its like a pinky red and it stays on glossy, it lasts about a week with just 2 coats. It even stays on a week after chasing around a toddler its pretty good for a drug store nail polish and i think it was only $2 BONUS!!


My new hair oil as i left my favourite one at my mums house :( well i kinda gave it to her to try and forgot to get it back and thought i would just buy a new one but they dont make it anymore  so im trying this on, it's Schwarzkopf hair repair daily oil elixir for all hair types. I towel dry my hair for around half an hour then i put about 2 pumps in my finger tips and work it through my hair then blow bry.



So thats all my favourites for this month hope you enjoyed any questions happy to answer.

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment