Thursday 30 October 2014

12 Weeks Pregnancy Update

12 weeks! Only have 1 week left of my first trimester.
Tomorrow I have my first ultrasound book its my Nuchal Translucent Scan checking for down syndrome, We cannot wait for that because we have not been able to see the baby at all. where in my first pregnancy I got to see the little guy twice already. So hopefully everything is good, well I know it is but fingers crossed. 
 
I've had know real symptoms this week, im still never tired and cranky the 5am starts don't help as that's the time our little guy wakes up.
 
I've had no pain, no nausea, nothing really this week, im still very bloated and starting to look a little pregnant.
 
I still have no appetite and have not put on any weight.
 
How Far Along? 12 Weeks today
 
Total Weight Gain? 86kg hasn't changed
 
Maternity Clothes? no new ones this week
 
Stretch Marks? No
 
Sleep? not enough.
 
Best moment this week? We Went swimming at an island on Sunday it was so pretty.
 
Miss Anything? being able to finish a meal because im always full
 
Movement? can feel little kicks
 
Food Cravings? No I didn't have them with first pregnancy
 
Queasy or Sick? still a little queasy but getting better
 
Gender? maybe we can find out tomorrow
 
Labour signs? no way
 
symptoms? tiredness, queasy, appetite, cranky, sore breasts.
 
bellybutton in or out? In
 
Wedding rings on or off? on
 
happy or moody? moody
 
looking forward to? Halloween parade tomorrow night
 
 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment