Thursday 4 December 2014

17 Weeks Pregnancy Update

Today is the day I have felt my worst all pregnancy which is really weird, I keep having this feeling like im going to chuck and im just feeling really nauseas all day, its yucky.
 
I had an appointment to see the doctor at the hospital this week just for a check up since I am a high risk pregnancy because of my epilepsy I have to be monitored through the hospital rather then just a general gp.
But he was all happy with the way I was going and we got to hear the heart beat and that was a strong fast beat so that was good.
 
My Inlaws are back tomorrow for the weekend after there cruise, where like there stop over hotel for the night haha.
 
I am feeling baby kick alot more now they are getting alot stronger everyday and I think im starting to look pregnant now or just fat still haha.
 
I think that's all I have to fill you guys in on at the moment.
 
its so hot here, I just want winter to come back.
 
How Far Along? 17 Weeks today
 
Total Weight Gain? 86kg. Doctor said that's good. only if baby wasn't growing then it would be a problem (haven't put weight on since prepregnancy)
 
Maternity Clothes? No but going tonight to have a look for some.
 
Stretch Marks? 1 that's really red but its coming over a preexisting one from my first pregnancy.
 
Sleep? tired all the time sleeping when ever I can
 
Best moment this week? hearing baby's heart beat
 
Miss Anything? being able to fit into clothes
 
Movement? kicks and movement getting alot stronger
 
Food Cravings? No I didn't have them with first pregnancy
 
Queasy or Sick? queasy all day today
 
Gender? No don't no
 
Labour signs? no way
 
symptoms? tiredness, appetite, pains
 
bellybutton in or out? In
 
Wedding rings on or off? on
 
happy or moody? moody
 
looking forward to? Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment