Tuesday 2 December 2014

November Favourites

My November products are mostly beauty products this month as I haven't really been wearing to much makeup just the minimum mostly bb creams and mascara.
 
 
 
The first one is a Palmolive Ayurituel energy shower gel and OMG it smells AMAZING we have gone through 2 bottles just this month its amazing. can't saying anything else about it you have to go and try it.
 
 
 Garnier Skin Naturals Radiance Boosting Scrub this is perfect for sensitive skin as the scrub is very fine, I use this to remove my makeup in the shower then I use my proper makeup remover to remove the excess after im out of the shower. but it smells great and doesn't irritate my skin.
 
 My husband actually bought this for me the other day yes weird I know but he new I liked them and they where on special so he got one and its the Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry flavor lipgloss.
tastes good haha feels nice and moisturisers the lips really well and last a long time which I like.
 
Aveda Be Curly this is an amazing product it helps to keep your curls tight or you can wear them for beach waves its great and smells so good.
 
 
Veet Wax Strips with east grip, these hurt like a bitch but they work. I used them for the first time last week and usually I have to shave my legs every 2 days but its been 2 weeks and my legs are perfect and smooth.



 Matrix total results Purple Shampoo and Conditioner, I got my hair done two weeks ago at the hairdressers, while I was on the coast last week my hair started to go dry and yuck so I bought this purple shampoo pack and my hair looks brand new every time I was it.


 
Garnier Hand intensive 7 days repair. this is the most Moisturising hand cream I have come across it smells great also.


Eye Lash glue I have been loving I bought from a cheap beauty store but it works really well

 
Lovisa Necklace im obsessed with there necklaces at the moment

 
Fossil wallet/ purse im in total love with this I can fit everything from baby wipes to my phone I can just take that the way it is or pop it in my hand bag.



that's all my Favourites this month, can't believe next month will be December Favourites this year is going so quick.
 
comment below if you have used or want to use any of these products.
 
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment