Thursday 11 December 2014

18 Weeks Pregnancy Update

18 Weeks today, next Thursday I have my 18/20 week scan so I get to see the little baby and hopefully find out what we are having. last night I was playing around with the Chinese gender and it turned out to be a girl, but who believes in those anyway. I really have no idea what im having this time around, I would love 2 boys I think that would be cute but then a boy and a girl is just complete, so really at the end of the day im 100% happy with either.
 
My Baby is around 16cm from crown to rump and weights about 300 grams.
 
It seems I have really popped out this last week my tummy is alot harder and rounder but im still looking fat rather then pregnant haha
 
Movements are strong a feel them everyday, they are very strong just before I go to bed, which was the same with my first pregnancy.
 
My nausea has gone this week and I have my appetite back so im always hungry which is becoming annoying. I have only put on 1 kilo since falling pregnant so im proud of that so far.
 
 
How Far Along? 18 Weeks today
 
Total Weight Gain? 86kg.
 
Maternity Clothes? yes I bought a pair of Jeans West Maternity shorts and OMG they are so comfy and are the best thing ever.
 
Stretch Marks? no new ones
 
Sleep? I have been getting a good amount of sleep this week
 
Best moment this week? getting some makeup at 50% off haha
 
Miss Anything? family
 
Movement? kicks and movement getting alot stronger
 
Food Cravings? No I didn't have them with first pregnancy
 
Queasy or Sick? I have been really good tis week
 
Gender? No don't no
 
Labour signs? no way
 
symptoms? lower abdomen pain, sore boobies
 
bellybutton in or out? In
 
Wedding rings on or off? on
 
happy or moody? moody
 
looking forward to? seeing baby next week
 
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment